Family Budget Template
While 2017 is still fresh, here is a simple family budget template. You can download and modify it to fit your needs.
Planning your income and expenses and tracking how much do you spend on what, is very important to make ends meet. This way you can ease the stress of managing your finances and enjoy life more.
Here is a simple family budget template you can download and use for this purpose. All you need to do is to fill the budget tables on Budget sheet once than input your expenses into Actual Sheet each month. This template has three charts for summarizing your financial situation which are:
- Actual vs Budget comparison by expense type
- Expense distribution by expense groups
- YTD Actual vs Budget comparison
You can switch between different expenses to see their YTD situation using the filter above first chart. You can switch between different months to see distribution of your expenses using the filter above second chart.
Notes for modifying this template:
- There is a hidden helper sheet. To make it visible, you need to right-click on any sheets title below and select “Unhide” from menu.
- There are group names in column A, beside every expense type in both Actual and Budget sheets. You need to input one for each new expense you might add on expense list.