Pivot Table ToolPack
If you are using Excel daily for data analysis and reporting, you need to know how to use pivot table effectively. Therefore I prepared a Pivot Table Toolpack for you that will make you a pivot table expert.
Pivot table is one of the most powerful and underutilized tools of MS Excel.
Some of the things you can do with pivot table are:
- you can easily summarize your data,
- make quick calculations and analysis
- create interactive charts in a matter of seconds
It comes with a large selection of options to help your analysis. You can switch between sums, averages, percentages of different sums, etc. just by selecting an option.
To learn pivot tables inside out, you can check posts mentioned below and be a pivot table guru in no time checking this pivot table toolpack.
- Pivot table basics: Introduction to Pivot Table
- Data Analysis With Pivot Table Part 1/2
- Data Analysis With Pivot Table Part 2/2
- For analysis and presentation purposes: Pivot Chart
- For consolidating pivot tables: Power Pivot
- For further reading: All Pivot Table Posts
Personally I advise you to get really good in first 3-4 topics. With that knowledge, you can get lots of things done in excel with great ease.